Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Introduction

Heyyyy!

I am Mary. You may know me as Farmer What What, Community Service Mary, Waitress Mary, Aunt Mary, Mayhem Mary, or that Horrible Bitch (ok, only one person knows me as that Horrible Bitch), but my close friends call me Batman.

I'm planning this blog to be a veritable resource of seat-gripping, nerve-wracking, hair-tingling non-stop action. Also known as the day-to-day turmoil of a late twenty-something over-educated under-achiever.

And now I will stop using hyphenated words.

Currently, I'm living three blocks from the beach. Close to my parents and friends. I love it here. I don't have a job. Not having a job is really annoying. I'm getting married in 6 weeks and 4 days. I'm marrying a commercial diver. He works off shore for 4-6 weeks at a time. This is presenting all sorts of difficulties and opportunities. The one I'm working on now is moving 14 hours away from all this to be close to his job.

I am also trying to learn the ancient art of bansai, how to grow my own vegetables, and organize a household with more than just me.

So, now you know that. I'll try to include diagrams and pictures with my next entry.

No comments:

Post a Comment