Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Ch-ch-ch-changes


We knew dems was comin, now dems is here.

Yeah, I did it. Got married, got pets (2 fish with no names) moved 15 hours away to where I know no one, and *gasp* changed my rate plan with AT&T.

This is our apt. ----->
It is beautiful and brand new. It smells really frickin bad outside some days. Like fresh poop. Seriously gross.

My husband, he off-shore until mid-march. I've gone days without speaking to anyone but my fish or those dips at AT&T, (let me clue you in, if you transfer me, tell me to call a different number or put me on hold for long periods of time, you're not 'helping' me, so QUIT LYING). Hopefully I won't spend my birthday alone, but in New Orleans you're never really alone, not on Bourbon Street. I don't live in New Orleans. Alas.

You'd think I mind it, but it's not bad. Seriously, not a soul has bitched at me about my weird sleep schedule, or made fun of me when I burned a pan of ground beef because I couldn't leave an instance. I mean, the most action I've gotten in weeks was when a puppy licked my leg, but one learns to cope.

Love,
M.

No comments:

Post a Comment